Stephanie focuses her practice on Trust and Probate Litigation, Estate Administration, Will Contests, and Fiduciary Defense Litigation. Stephanie also represents financial institutions and various fiduciaries.
Stephanie earned her Juris Doctor from DePaul University College of Law, where she was one of ten graduates inducted into the Order of the Barristers for excellence in courtroom advocacy, an honor conferred upon graduating law students who have demonstrated exceptional skill in trial advocacy, oral advocacy, and brief writing. During law school, Stephanie served as President of the DePaul Appellate Moot Court Society. She also served as a clinical staffer for the DePaul Civil Rights Clinic and a research staffer for the DePaul Business and Commercial Law Journal.
- J.D., DePaul College of Law, 2020
- B.A., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2017
- Illinois, 2021
- United States District Court – Northern District of Illinois
- Selected to “Super Lawyers” “Rising Star” list 2024
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association